SOCIAL MEDIA

9 Jan 2010

Get Down - Twenty Twenty

^ IS AN AMAZING SONG ^ <- a="" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPRQn4G70rqYYa01_Gwq5RQ-dHPqRbHHHJ4tPoS-ykvQVI4pKzKdlfEKP-V4AC7H-HkS_LNTmMLzX7DJ0ng25OiIBQv4cm_p3andeE9nfP4WO6TM5QpTChhhfRguBWXfMNLImRALUDgnM/s1600-h/dfvbnfskjnghb.jpg" new="" their="" ttband.="" video.="">
^ One of my tweets was on Celebrity Big Brother's Big Mouth last night! ^


^ Spent most of today trying to finish Breaking Dawn, I'm so close to finishing it... ^

I'm stupidly boringly bored. I've acheived nothing today. Actually that's a lie. I cleaned my desk and now it's really organised.

Lalalalalalala OMG probably the biggest thing that's happened today was that my wardrobe door flew open and all my books fell out, *shifty eyes, backs away from wardrobe*

Apart from that, eff all has happened.
I'm off to amuse myself, maybe play Twister, on my own, bye.

P.S. Watch All Star Mr & Mrs tonight, I'm in the audience :) It's hilarious.
P.P.S. Watch Dancing on Ice and vote for Danny Young! I know his cousins and he's lovely. @DJYoungofficial.
P.P.P.S. Do you like my new layout of my blog? Bit professional ;D
P.P.P.P.S. I added photos today, I feel clever.
P.P.P.P.P.S. What does P.S. even mean?

No comments :

Post a Comment